1. You can vaccinate and still get the illness. All vaccines are “assumptions” that shots can keep you well. Out breaks of mumps, chickenpox and pertussishave occurred among groups of highly vaccinated individuals. Many have had more than one dose of a vaccine — and still got the illness.
2. Illnesses come and go; vaccine injuries are for life (and do sometimes cause death).
3. Health cannot come through a needle. Health is an inside out job: keep yourself healthy from within and nothing needs to be injected from without ostensibly to keep you from getting sick.
4. Health cannot improve or be promoted through injection of toxic substances.
5. Each shot is Russian Roulette; you never know which chamber has the bullet that could kill you.
6. Vaccine injuries can come at any age. Waiting until older does not guarantee an injury will not occur.
7. Like bee stings and doses of penicillin, you can have many vaccines without a reaction…but the next one can be deadly.
8. The vaccine industry says that vaccine injuries are “one in a million.” What if you are The One?
9. The vaccine industry says vaccine injuries are rare. Does anyone in the Industry ever read the VAERS database?
10. Many wish they had never vaccinated; very few ever wish they would have.