One of the biggest weapons used by the vaccine-medical-complex is fear. From the beginning of our children’s existence, we are taught to be afraid of all the germs that “might” infect them and everything else that “might” go wrong.
All pregnant women are told they “might” have diabetes. They are made to drink 100 grams of synthetic glucose-containing solution they would never drink in real life as part of a 2-hour glucose tolerance test. If they have an even slightly elevated result, they are diagnosed with gestational diabetes. This leads to more tests, ongoing monitoring and possibly prescription meds. At the same time they probably receive little counseling on what to eat and what to avoid to manage their blood sugar naturally.
Expectant mothers are told they “need” multiple ultrasounds. After all, the baby “might” have a heart, kidney, or spine defect; or there “might” be too much or too little amniotic fluid. It is not uncommon for a woman labeled as having a “high risk” pregnancy to be given weekly ultrasounds and increasingly more invasive procedures during her pregnancy and delivery.
Newborn babies are routinely administered vitamin K shots so they won’t experience excessive bleeding from a condition called VKDB (Vitamin K Deficiency Bleeding). This injection contains an unphysiologically large dose of synthetic vitamin K and other unnatural ingredients such as polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, and benzyl alcohol, all known to be toxic. The truth is that very few babies experience bleeding due to vitamin K deficiency. The few instances that do occur are in babies whose mothers are taking certain medications and/or have very poor nutrition. And yet parents are regularly told that their babies “might” bleed to death without the injection.
In the realm of vaccines, the fear mongering reaches its apex. Expectant mothers and those around them are told they need pertussis and influenza vaccines because they “might” expose their newborns to these infections. It has been documented in the medical literature that vaccinated adults are actually more likely to shed organisms they are asymptomatically colonized with, and unknowingly infect newborns, than if they have not been vaccinated.
One-day-old babies are routinely given the hepatitis B vaccine even though there is no way typical newborns can contract the infection, which is spread by direct body fluid contact such as having sex or sharing needles with an infected person. A newborn “might” contract hepatitis B from an infected mother, but hepatitis B is not very common in the US. Additionally, all mothers are screened for this infection during pregnancy so their status is known at the time of birth. This completely unnecessary vaccine has a long list of known side effects, up to and including death. This injection sets the stage for an ever-growing list of vaccines intended for infants because they just “might” get sick with a host of bacterial and viral infections.
All parents love their children and want to do the right things to protect them from harm. Thus the fear of infection or something else that “might” go wrong is the weapon the Establishment uses to get compliance with the vaccine schedule. Many people are hesitant about vaccinations but they are afraid to decline because they fear what “might” happen if they say no. Fear engendered by the vaccine-medical complex is deeply ingrained in our culture and in the mindset of many.
But does vaccinating lead to health? For anyone who has taken even a small amount of effort to investigate vaccines, the answer is a resounding NO. Vaccines are toxic, and at they same time, they do not provide comprehensive or long-lasting immunity. There are far too many potential consequences parents need to evaluate before submitting their children to vaccination out of fear or compliance with an authority figure.
Have you considered these possibilities?
- People vaccinated with acellular pertussis vaccines (in the form of a Tdap vaccine) may become asymptomatically infected with pertussis and become silent carriers. They can then spread the infection to the children they think they are protecting.
- People who take repeated influenza vaccines actually become more likely to contract influenza and influenza-like illnesses. Current recommendations are for all people to get annual flu vaccines starting at 6 months of age (two vaccines are recommended in an infants first “flu season”).
- Vaccines can cause mutations in viruses and bacteria and lead to the emergence of new strains that are not covered by the vaccines. Hemophilus influenza B and pneumococcus are two bacteria that are in this category. More and more “superbugs” lead for the “need” for new and updated vaccines. There is no end in sight once this process gets started.
- Humans are being injected with toxic metals, including mercury and aluminum, that have no physiological functions in the body but do contribute to chronic degenerative conditions. Toxic adjuvants in vaccines are leading to a group of illnesses referred to as ASIA (Autoimmune/Inflammatory Syndrome Induced by Adjuvants). These very serious and debilitating conditions are discussed in the textbook Vaccines and Autoimmunity.
- Viral infections that were once a normal part of childhood, such as measles, mumps, rubella, and chickenpox, are not occurring in the normal age range, which is early childhood, as they are suppressed by the vaccines. When these infections occur later in life (after the vaccine-induced “immunity” has waned), they are usually more severe and lead to adverse outcomes compared to when they are contracted at the age-appropriate time.
This list could go on and on. The idea that we can achieve health by preventing every infection with a vaccine is a faulty and misleading notion that is promoted by the conventional medical establishment. People need to wake up and see the lies that we are being told.
So, what is the antidote for fear?
Living a healthy life is the way to overcome fear. The steps are fairly straightforward, but they take commitment and diligence. There is no better time to start than now.
- Education. Learn all that you can from credible sources of information about vaccines. You will quickly find that those discussing vaccine controversies are usually the ones who are more likely to refer to data and science. One great source of information is Dr. Tenpenny’s vaccine course, “Mastering Vaccine Info.” You can get on the waiting list for the course by clicking on this link and adding your email address, or by texting 555888 and putting “MVI” in the message. The course will reopen for enrollment July 22, 2018. You can also access Dr.Tenpenny’s personal collection of more than 10,000 articles showing the harm caused by vaccines at the Vaccine Research Library (www.VaccineResearchLibrary.com).
- Trust your intuition. Our intuition is one of the strongest guiding forces we have in life. Intuition paired with information is an unbeatable combination to help guide our decision making on important matters such as how to care for our children.
- Live a holistic a lifestyle. While it is not possible to avoid all chemicals, it is important to do your best to eliminate as many synthetic chemicals from your life as you can. This includes the products we use for body care, cleaning and doing laundry.
- Eat real food. This starts with breastfeeding and progresses into how you feed your children and yourself. Food-like substances that come in cans, boxes, or are handed to at the counter of a fast food restaurant are not real food. Avoid artificial colorings and flavorings, sugars, hormone and antibiotic-laced meats, and processed packaged foods that are made in factories. Once you start doing this, the changes in your taste buds and your health will amaze you.
- Supplements are nutrition, so choose wisely. When it comes to supplements, you get what you pay for, so use good quality supplements that promote immunity, including (but not limited to) vitamin C, vitamin D, and minerals.
- Take care of your body. Use holistic therapies that support the body, such as chiropractic, osteopathy, homeopathy, massage, and acupuncture. Avoid conventional doctors and drugs unless they are truly needed in emergency or life-threatening situations.
- Use homeoprophylaxis. This is a technique that uses homeopathically prepared substances that are administered orally to help the body develop immunity to specific infections. Homeoprophylaxis can be used for infants, children, adults, and those traveling to foreign countries.
- Be mindful of your attitude. You are what you think you are; and health is, to a large extent, a choice. Surround yourself with like-minded people who support you in your efforts to be healthy. Network with those who share your perspective on healthy living and share your lifestyle.
- Find your faith in your ability to be healthy. Develop your faith and trust in your own instincts… especially when in comes to parenting. Learn to trust in the natural healing power that lives within you and within each one of us. Participate in activities that give you hope and bring you joy.
Following these steps will help eliminate the fear and just “might” empower others in your family and circle of friends. Isn’t that the “might” you’d rather hear?