Matt Grant, D.C.
Dr. Matt Grant is a chiropractor with a special focus on sports medicine and injured extremities. Dr. Matt will help to expand our pain management program and help with women`s and children`s athletic injuries.
Dr Grant is an expert in the use of the acuscope technology. This equipment is used for acute and chronic pain of all types.
To learn more about the acuscope, schedule a FREE 15 minute phone consult with Dr Grant at 440-239-3438
Dr. Grant obtained his undergraduate degree at Bowling Green State University and then went on to study chiropractic at New York Chiropractic College in Seneca Falls, New York. After completing this training, Matt went on to become a Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner, from the Council on Extremity Adjusting. He has been in practice since 2001 and has grown up understanding the benefits from chiropractic. In fact, when I first met Matt, he told me he was inspired to become a chiropractor after being a long-time patient of Tenpenny IMC`s founder`s dad, Dr. Alan Tenpenny.
COUNCIL ON EXTREMITY ADJUSTING
Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner, December 2001
NEW YORK CHIROPRACTIC COLLEGE, Seneca Falls, New York
Chiropractic Physiological Therapeutics, December 1999
BOWLING GREEN STATE UNIVERSITY, Bowling Green, Ohio
Undergraduate Studies, August 1993 – December 1997
LIFE UNIVERSITY College of Chiropractic, Graduated Summa cum Laude
PI TAU DELTA International Chiropractic Honor Society
REED CHIROPRACTIC, Solon, Ohio. August 2005- Present, Associate Chiropractor
- Responsible for treating between 100-145 patient visits per week including geriatric and pediatric care.
- Responsible for performing all duties involved with running a chiropractic office.
- Perform a wide range of modalities to assist in the treatment of patients, such as Electrical Muscle Stimulation, Low Level Light Therapy and Decompression Therapy, clinical nutrition, etc.
- Incorporate extremity adjusting and orthotic fitting to patient management.
- Utilize food allergy testing and neurotransmitter evaluations.
- Counsel patients on clinical nutrition and supplement recommendation.
WILLOUGHBY HILLS FAMILY CHIROPRACTIC, Ohio. November 2003-July 2005
- Responsible for treating between 125-175 patient visits per week including geriatric and pediatric care.
- Performed consultation, examination and x-ray analysis to determine patient management.
- Utilized a wide range of adjusting techniques, such as Flexion/Distraction, Diversified/Full Spine, Thompson Drop and Activator.
- Counseled patients on clinical nutrition, dietary analysis/supplement recommendation and presented educational health lectures.
- Organized daily meetings with office staff in order to encourage excellent patient care, maintain a positive office atmosphere and to promote practice growth.
MATTHEW J. GRANT D.C., INC., Bellevue, Ohio. September 2001-October 2003
- Responsible for treating between 40-75 patient visits per week including geriatric and pediatric care.
- Performed consultation and examination to determine patient management.
LIFE UNIVERSITY College of Chiropractic, Marietta, Georgia. Clinical Internship July 1999- June 2001
- Managed cases involving neuromusculoskeletal disorders.
- Assessed cases both from a subluxation analytical and differential diagnostic perspective.
- Implemented management related to chiropractic care along with issues, such as, medical or alternative co-management, referral and collaborative care.
- Integrated advanced imaging, laboratory and other diagnostic studies.
Find chiropractic research and news articles at www.chiropracticresearch.org